1) Read the description of the client, Charlie.
2) Choose ONE of the following areas of deficit:
(a) bilateral coordination (b) body awareness (c) visual motor skills
3) Describe an age appropriate activity you would use to address Charlie’s deficits in the area chosen. Be specific and thoroughly describe the intervention.
4) List upgrades to the activity. Only choose upgrades that relate to the skill deficit you are working on (Please bullet this information)
5) List downgrades. Only choose upgrades that relate to the skill deficit you are working on (Please bullet this information)
6) Explain why you chose the activity.
7) Use clinical reasoning to explain how the activity addresses the deficit.
Your paper must be typed, double -spaced using a 12pt. font, and 2-3 pages in length. It should be well organized so it contains all the pertinent information without being too wordy. Keep to the facts. Stick to the point.