adiz Project – a proposed desert-to-urban water transfer project (Mojave Desert groundwater pumped to Los Angeles/San Diego via Metropolitan Water District)
VERY specific to only the Cadiz project and that area around it.
Including figures, tables, and at least SEVEN professional, peer-reviewed references, at least 9 pages.
The intro must have :
The research introduction must include:
1. Research Question: include what question you are trying to answer in your paper (and make sure you completely answer that specific question when you submit the final paper)
2. Introduction (written in paragraph form): includes your research question, the significance of your research, and explains what to expect in the paper (content; road map)
3. References: At least five professional (peer-reviewed) journal articles, books, or other sources need to form the foundation of your paper and appear in the reference section. You may have more than five, or include other additional types of references such as interviews, news articles, or data from government websites.
You will examine a specific conservation project of your choice, analyze the information you collect, and provide your assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the current plan (if it has not happened yet) or practice (if it is ongoing). Finally, you must present thoughtful and practical solutions to improve the plan/practice
-Including using the Environmental impact Report (EIR) – VERY IMPORTANT
-Impact of project on Ecology, Biology, Environment.
– What can be done to Mitigate the issues, or alternative strategies.
– be VERY SPECIFIC on how the project harms the environment and the sustanability of the ecology of only the CADIZ area in the Mojave desert.