1. After reading the assigned chapters in our text and the assigned articles, please write a paper which is 6 pages (excluding an appendix with the list of interview questions) on the results of an interview that you will conduct with yourself as a manager. If you are not currently in a management position, then your interview will be a hypothetical one.
2. Your paper should not be a verbatim recitation of the results of the interview.
Before you conduct your interview you should develop the questions based on the requirements of the paper. Appendix: This does not count toward the paper page requirement.
1. Your paper should not be a verbatim recitation of the results of the interview. Do not quote yourself
2. Be sure to include your questions in the appendix of your assignment.
3. Requirements of the Paper: 6 pages double-spaced
1. Write and organize your paper with the appropriate headings and sub-headings.
2. Introduction-Explain your position/ organizational mission/ goals
3. Crucibles-How you have or have not overcome them and what they revealed about your leadership
4. Self-Awareness and Values-Discussion of this as it pertains to your management style
5. Support Team-Discussion of how this impacts your management style
6. Integrated Life-Steps you have taken or plan to take about leading and integrated life and what it means to your management.
1. Use Times Roman 12 point pitch
2. Double Spaced, use page numbers on each page, use headings and subheadings
3. For references and citations use APA style. Please consult the reference librarians if you are not sure of APA citation style.