10-12 pages: Not including title page and references
Your Final Project must include the following elements:
You submitted a first version of this Introduction in Week 8. Incorporate Instructor feedback before resubmitting the Introduction as part of your Final Project.
1. Describe the type of cybercrime you selected.
2. Explain the evolution of the cybercrime, including when the cybercrime gained national attention and any circumstances or cases that might have prompted the national attention.
3. Explain how technology has influenced the evolution of the cybercrime.
4. Describe legislation related to the cybercrime.
5. Explain limitations and/or gaps related to the legislation.
6. Explain penalties in your state or country of residence for engaging in the cybercrime.
7. Explain the degree to which the penalties you identified are adequate for penalizing the offender.
8. Explain challenges law enforcement might face in the efforts to prevent and address the cybercrime.